Saturday, 8 November 2014

Entry 8 - Week 9

I actually had quite a bit of fun on assignment 2. Proofs are less stressful when you have plenty of time to do them, and I got really creative with some of my answers; in the same vein, I think some of my answers were a bit excessive, so I hope the person marking them doesn't mind! While the proofs on the tests weren't that hard, and pretty similar to the ones on the assignment, I did have some trouble with the time constraints. I'm not really sure how I can try to improve on this for the next test, since no amount of studying or preparation can really help you solve proofs quickly; I guess I'll just try to offset the marks by working hard on the assignments and tutorials.

I had to miss Friday's lecture because of a cold, which is unfortunate because it seems like some really important material was covered. While I can figure out some of the material from the annotated slides, I certainly don't understand all of it. I can make the Friday office hours, so I'll see if I can get some assistance there, or even at my tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment